>> SIGN UP FOR THE MASTERCLASS << (registration closes Sept 13)
>> GET A COPY OF THE BOOK (*affiliate link) <<
The soundbyte summary: We are almost in disbelief to learn the “answers” in nutrition are surprisingly simple. We can learn about the physiology of why we crave and overeat junk food, but the best solution we have is to keep it out of the house.
• How to decide on a good nutrition book;
• The components of the energy balance equation and why the terms are not static;
• Five takeaways:
- When you want weight loss, focus on controlling your diet more than increasing exercise
- Strength train, strength train, strength train
- You don’t need to know calories out
- Controlling your food environment is the best nutrition hack
- We learn why something works after we learn what works
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
>>And join the email list for bonus content.