5 listener questions with ~5 minutes on each. This week is all about your fitness questions! Get your question is the queue by replying to any email I send out. Get on the email list here.
1) Why training for health (not sport) can sometimes feel like you’re not doing enough
2) The value of adding Zone 2 cardio for longevity
3) How to balance seasonal or outdoor training with consistent time in the gym
4) Whether CrossFit is more dangerous than doing a linear strength program for an older athlete
5) How to get strong with isometric movements vs external loading movements
on How Fit You Really Need to Be (with Pat Sherwood)
on Performance vs. Longevity