5 listener questions with ~5-minute answers. Get your question in the queue by replying to any email sent out (sign up below).
1) Should you change your macros based on activity? (high volume versus rest days)
2) Do I recommend IgE food allergy or IgG food sensitivity testing?
3) Is the additive Carrageenan safe?
4) “Good” protein bars and powders that aren’t too “processed”
5) Mind games and macros (consistently undereating)
Kelso, J. 2018. Unproved Diagnostic Tests for Adverse Reactions to Foods.
McKim et al., 2019. Article on confusion about carrageenan and different forms.
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. The Myth of IgG Food Panel Testing.
On Artificial Sweeteners and Food Additives