We’re taking some of your questions in this first iteration of our Quick Bites format. Among other topics, we’re diving into fasted workouts, caffeine intake, and whether or not I think oats are a good source of carbs.
- How to calculate one’s calories they should eat now
- BCAAs for a fasted AM workout
- Caffeine use
- Bread, grains, and gluten
- Oats as a carb source for GF diets
- Dairy – is it healthy or not?
- Black beans vs weight loss
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
>>And join the email list for bonus content.