The soundbyte summary: “One percent better every day” assumes continuous improvement is necessary, where in most areas of life (including nutrition) there is a level of proficiency or competency that is plenty. The work then isn’t in improving; it’s in maintaining status quo.
• How to set realistic expectations for our goals
• The distinction between movement and progress
• What Goodhart’s Law is, and how it applies to our health
• Why “maintenance” is an under-appreciated aim (and why we don’t need continuous improvement)
• The 10 determinants of healthy aging
Abud et al., 2022. 10 Determinants of healthy aging.
On the Carnivore Diet and Mainstream Diet Books
On the Plant Paradox that Never Was
On Supplements and the Worried Well
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
Lazy Macros® Ebook
Affiliate Coach Program
>>And join the email list for bonus content.