“All I know is if something works once, it never works again.” That’s what a listener told me, asking why her second try at a diet wasn’t working. To answer her, we’re talking about the 3 reasons diets often have a shelf life.
• Why there seems to be some beginner’s luck with diets
• The pros and cons of specific diet rules
• How to increase the “newness” of an ongoing nutrition plan
• The importance of “decoding” whatever diet trends we see
• When to know it’s time to “call ourselves out”
On the Weight Loss Drug That… Works?
On Five Takeaways from a Book Worth Reading
On the Paleo Diet & the Ancestral Fallacy
On Loopholes & Other Ways to Cheat the Diet
On the 3 Pillars of Nutrition Driving 90% Success
On Dining Out Without Stressing Out (Coaching Call)
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
Lazy Macros® Ebook
Affiliate Coach Program
>>And join the email list for bonus content.