The soundbite summary: No one gave themselves cancer. It’s not like “If you had just eaten one more avocado, this wouldn’t have happened.” Not only is that subtext not helpful, it’s a bit evil.
My guest today is Denise Canellos, a Certified Nutrition Specialist® who primarily works with individuals going through cancer treatment. You can find more about her work here.
- Primary goals when working with a patient going through cancer treatment;
- Prioritizing nutrition goals during treatment;
- Realities and side effects of treatment;
- Sugar as a fuel for cancer;
- Keto and fasting as therapeutic approaches;
- Supplements during treatment;
- Soy and cancer risk;
- Diets to prevent cancer.
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
30 Days of the #800gChallenge® program
30 Days of Lazy Macros® program
Masterclass program (Occurs in Jan, April, and Sept)
Gym Nutrition Challenges
And join the email list for bonus content.