The soundbite summary: If someone days Big Foot exists, it’s up to them to provide evidence this is true. It’s not up to all of us (on the side of the consensus) to refute them line-by-line.
- What is the “paradox” of The Plant Paradox;
- Whether the book follows the same mainstream formula I’ve outlined previously (with marketing, anecdotes, conventional medicine blame game, and “SCIENCE”);
- How to evaluate good nutrition sources in the mainstream (without being an expert);
- The evidence Gundry has to show lectins in certain plants are problematic; and
- Why it’s possible that Gundry can be wrong, yet people have seen success with his diet.
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
>>And join the email list for bonus content.