The soundbite summary: There is unfortunately a lot of negative stigma that frozen or canned food is “less than” fresh. They are not. They should be considered just as good, if not better, in some circumstances.
- Why fresh is expensive, and the pros of frozen and canned foods;
- Defining “effective” in terms of nutrient diversity and needs;
- What’s a cheap #800gChallenge® with the best return on investment in terms of vitamins, minerals, and fiber;
- What’s a cheap 2,000-calorie diet with 120g of protein and hitting the Recommended Dietary Allowance of vitamins, minerals, fiber, essential amino acids, and fatty acids?
- The difference between principles and methods (the #800gChallenge® is great, but you don’t need the #800gChallenge® to be healthy);
- Why supplements shouldn’t be necessary;
- The reality check: people prefer diversity for sustainability;
- “Optimization” via diversity of phytochemicals.
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
Lazy Macros® Ebook
Affiliate Coach Program
>>And join the email list for bonus content.