How is it that only 12% of Americans meet the recommended markers of metabolic health (without medication)? That’s the question we’re diving into, talking about vulnerabilities and why our definition of health needs to shift.
• How COVID has shown how unhealthy we are
• Defining “metabolic health” and the prevalence of metabolic healthy individuals in the US
• Defining health, and understanding how both resilient and vulnerable we are
• How best to achieve health
• What can we do on a societal level to change our health status
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
>>And join the email list for bonus content.