The soundbite summary: Eating meals that are 500-600 calories is a useful strategy (and filling) for most people, but that can be hard to find at restaurants. Even seemingly healthy options like a kale caesar chicken wrap can be >1,000 calories.
- Eating out as part of our culture and why it’s a problem;
- Calories in typical restaurant meals;
- What’s different about restaurant vs. home prepped meals;
- Regulations or government campaigns to combat the issue;
- Individual strategies to eat out without setting yourself back.
On Weight, Health, and Worth
- Bonus Podcast Content (3x/month) on Apple or Spotify
- 30 Days of the #800gChallenge® program
- 30 Days of Lazy Macros™ program
- Masterclass program (8 Weeks; Live coaching in Jan, April, and Sept)
- Gym Nutrition Challenges
- Corporate Wellness
And join the email list for bonus content.