The soundbite summary: Eating meals that are 500-600 calories is a useful strategy (and filling) for most people, but that can be hard to find at restaurants. Even seemingly healthy options like a kale caesar chicken wrap can be >1,000 calories.
- Eating out as part of our culture and why it’s a problem;
- Calories in typical restaurant meals;
- What’s different about restaurant vs. home prepped meals;
- Regulations or government campaigns to combat the issue;
- Individual strategies to eat out without setting yourself back.
On Weight, Health, and Worth
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
30 Days of the #800gChallenge® program
30 Days of Lazy Macros® program
Masterclass program (Occurs in Jan, April, and Sept)
Gym Nutrition Challenges
And join the email list for bonus content.