The soundbite summary: Do you want slow & steady progress? Or do you want this on-and-off again diet cycle with no progress? If you want results that will last, the trade-off is to take the foot off the gas pedal so that you can actually live through enough days to get those results.
- What is the trade-off when you want nutrition to be simple? (It’s boring)
- (And how boring can actually be less work!)
- What is the trade-off of elimination diets? (It’s monotonous)
- What is the trade-off to getting results? (It’s habit change, and it’s hard)
- (And why hunger is unavoidable with weight loss)
- What is the trade-off for sustainability? (It’s slow progress)
- (And why losing 1-2 pounds a week might be unrealistic)
And join the email list for bonus content.