Why should strength-building be part of your weight loss plan? That’s the question we’re tackling today, talking about how muscles burn more calories, the benefits of being strong as we age, and why we need to work hard.
• The universal goal in nutrition usually is: to lose fat / lean out or add muscle (“tone up”)
• Muscle as an “expensive tissue” and why this helps lose fat
• Why adding muscle mass with age is so useful (prevent sarcopenia)
• Adding muscle is a long-term investment strategy
• Best ways to add muscle: intensity and strength (weight lifting)
• Common factor prevented progress
• How diet affects these goals (and why focusing on adding mass is usually better)
• How weight affects health and performance (not just aesthetics)
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
Lazy Macros® Ebook
Affiliate Coach Program
>>And join the email list for bonus content.