- What is creatine and why is it relevant to performance;
- The magnitude of potential performance improvements;
- The dosing strategy;
- Who should consider using it and why;
- Safety, potential negative effects; and Brandolini’s law;
- Creatine versus weight and body composition changes; and
- Combining caffeine and creatine.
Antonio et al., 2021. Common questions and misconceptions about creatine supplementation.
Bird, 2003. Creatine supplementation and exercise performance: a brief review.
International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand on Creatine (2017).
On Beta-Alanine and Belief
On Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, and Heart Disease
On How to Fuel Performance
On Caffeine’s Effect on Performance
Quick Bites #9, Additives Edition