The soundbite summary: The amount of energy needed to refute BS is an order of magnitude larger than is needed to produce it.” – Brandolini’s Law
- What is creatine and why is it relevant to performance;
- The magnitude of potential performance improvements;
- The dosing strategy;
- Who should consider using it and why;
- Safety, potential negative effects; and Brandolini’s law;
- Creatine versus weight and body composition changes; and
- Combining caffeine and creatine.
Antonio et al., 2021. Common questions and misconceptions about creatine supplementation.
Bird, 2003. Creatine supplementation and exercise performance: a brief review.
International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand on Creatine (2017).
And join the email list for bonus content.