Krystle Zuniga holds a Ph.D. in Nutritional Sciences, is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, and is a Board Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition. She joins us this week to talk about dietary strategies to prevent cancer, why there’s never any reason for guilt post-diagnosis, and the public’s misguided understanding of what causes cancer.
• Which cancer-causing myths we can safely ignore
• What the science tells us about what actually can prevent cancers
• Why approaches to preventing cancers are different than treating them
• The question you should ask when you see the headlines about cancer risks
• Whether any specific dietary patterns (like fasting and low protein) prevent cancer