Hot Cakes are back! Patrick presents three topics he’s been curious about lately, and we discuss. This time around, we’re talking about science getting closer to putting exercise into pill form, the debate over chocolate milk in schools, and the role that fortification has had in US history.
- If we’re getting closer to having exercise (or the benefits of exercise) in a pill
- Why food regulations are probably not the solution to chronic weight gain
- How school districts decide what food is allowed in their cafeterias
- Why there are absolutely benefits of modernization of our food supply
- The importance of remembering the point of all this: to help people get healthier