We’ve got three recent topics from the news – two about aging and one about stress eating. We talk about the most extreme version of majoring in the minors we’ve seen, stress eating, how much I pay attention to cutting-edge science, and more.
• The relationship between observation and science
• Why we don’t need to jump to the extremes in pursuit of longevity
• Why n-of-1 experiments can’t be translated to the wider population
• The practical usefulness of “cutting-edge” science
• Why we need to understand the story we’re telling ourselves about food
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
Lazy Macros® Ebook
Masterclass for Individuals
Masterclass for Coaches
Affiliate Coach Program
>>And join the email list for bonus content.