Three topics; three hot cakes: 1) the link between Alzheimer’s and diabetes, 2) protein in the morning, and 3) the FDA’s approval of cultivated meats.
• Why it might make sense to call Alzheimer’s Type 3 Diabetes
• The four key actions that are likely to slow cognitive decline
• Why protein in the morning is an effective diet strategy
• To be wary of folks claiming they’ve discovered something “new”
• Why cultivated meats might be a revolution for food production
>> SEARCH THE PODCAST <<
OptimizeMe Nutrition Products
Lazy Macros® Ebook
Affiliate Coach Program
>>And join the email list for bonus content.