Some things seem so obvious we don’t even question them, like whether organic food is healthier than not. But is it? To answer, we’re talking about what the label means, regulations around food supply, and what the research says. Referenced Episodes:On the Fear of Chemicals in FoodOn Artificial Sweeteners and… Read More »on the Belief That Eating Organic is Healthier
Do the chemicals used in conventional food production negatively affect health? To answer, I’m talking about how natural doesn’t always mean safe, presence doesn’t always equal danger, why science is messy, and more.
I get lots of questions about food quantity and I thought an episode covering my best advice was warranted. We’re talking through three things to figure out: how much to eat, how to know if it’s the right amount, and why you may not be losing weight.
5 listener questions with ~5 minute answers:
1) prioritizing high-volume: low-calorie food;
2) bulking & cutting as “yo-yo dieting”;
3) elimination diets to “jump start” eating healthy;
4) GI distress on the #800gChallenge®; and
5) MyFitnessPal sugar warning and fruit consumption.